Friday 10 October 2014

Halloween !

Well, it´s October ! and I began the organitation of Halloween :D !! The last year I made a party in my house for celebrate this date, and this year, I am thinking in do other party.

The last year was the first time that I celebrated Halloween. Basically I don´t believe that is a date important for our culture, but with my friends, we thought that it would be funny to look think in customes.

My friends <3

In fact, my friends and me searched customes in many places for a long time. I believe that the preparation for the party was incredible, because the customes were created for many minds. In addition, I bought decoration that were similar to spider webs. I was very happy in this day because the others guests ( the persons that don´t be part of my frien group) went to the party with customes too.

I tried to represent the popular publicity "We can do it" and I wear jeans clothes and a red hairband in the hair for represent the american labourer. This image was to create for call to the woman for work in the factories, because men were fighting in the war. Now, the pin-up style and the message to the publicity are use for think in the feminism and defend the power of the woman (in a literal way).

We can do it !

For this year, we are thinking made a Halloween´s party, but with a different. This party will have a particualr tematic !! I hope that the peolple follow the new tematic and come with customes to my party.



4 comments:

  1. you must invite me to this new halloweens party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi andrea!
    I know that Halloweens is your favourite party for this reason I am waiting this party in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love costumes parties! I think your disguise was so ingenious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really believe this celebration is relevant to our culture. However, it is an interesting phenomenon how it has become really popular here. nice costume

    ReplyDelete