Friday 3 October 2014

She is my friend :)

Hello classmates ! Today I will go to talk about a good friend. I think that I have lucky with my friends, because in my life I have had a lot. I have been in three cities in my life, and I have friends in each one. In this occasion I will present you a person who is with me always; literally.

Josefina is my cousin, my friend and the person with I live. The true is that our grandparents are cousins and for this reason we say to the people that are cousins too; but the really is that we don´t share the same DNA.

We are elegant people :)

There are photos that show that we met when we were babies. But, I don´t remember a relationship with her when we were childrens. Like our grandparents were born in the same place in Chiloé, we travelled to this town for visit to the family. In a summer, we coincide in travel in the same days. I think that in this summer, 2004, we realised that we were very similar persons. When we were children, we lived in Punta Arenas, and we has visited to our homes sometimes. Then, when I was 14 years old, I entered to the Josefina´s high school; but she is a one year more older that me and we had others friends.

When Josefina finished the High School, she came to study to Santiago. Secondly, I studied three years in Valdivia and  when I decided to change the university, Josefine offered


me to live in her department with her. We have lived two years together and is great !! We talk everyday about our daily life, we talk about the social contingence, we eat the things that we want, we go to parties, we go to the gym together, and I believe that we are happy.



In addition, we are similar persons. Josefina and me are saggitarius; her birthday is on november 29 and my birthday is on november 30!! The Josefina´s mother say that we born of the same place, I say that we born of the same star <3. Our zodiacal sign say that we are interesting, adventurer and funny persons (I only talk about good characters jaja) and for this reason I think that we are friends.

I believe that she is a great person. She is very proffesional in this area and for me is the best graphic designer of the history. I admire her talent, creative and mind. She can express feelings, opinions and critical information of graphic form. She (and me) believe that the graphic platform is a good way to show the reality to the people.

I forgot to say that she is crazy :S

Finally, she is a good life´s classmate, She is thinking in her friends and  her family always. She try to the people are happy. I have lucky to live with her.


....Joseee !!! I hope that read this, and sorry for the humiliation !! I love you <3

4 comments:

  1. jajajajaja your friend, your cousin and a person to share the house.... incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Andrea.
    Josefina is a great person I have the pleasure of met her.
    I send greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a beautiful friendship!
    I have always dreamed living with my best friend (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your picture are great, I believe an see that she is your friend

    ReplyDelete