Thursday 20 November 2014

Mean Girls !!

Hello ! Today, I`ll talk about  my favorite movie. Really I don`t like the complex movie very much; I prefer comedy or drama productions because I want to feel happy :)

Well, then of my clarification, I can say that my favorite movie is Mean Girls !!! Mean Girls is a classic of the teenager movies and basically show all the stereotypes of the american society. The story is based in Cady (Lindsay Lohan). Cady is the new student of the class in the High school; she had be living in Africa in her infancy. In this plance, Cady meet to Janis and Damian; and they will be friends.



In the school there is a popular girl`s group called "The plastics": Regina, Gretchen and Karen.The members of the group are definite like  stupid girls that haven`t heart. Nevertheless, The Plastics are the most popular girls of the high school. Cady decide to enter to the group for know their evil strategies, and destroy the group. But, with the time, Cady becomes to plastic girl. Cady met to Aron and she is in love him; but the problem is that Aron is the ex-boyfriend of the lider of ThePlastic,Regina George.
In definitive, Cady pretend to be friend of Regina, but in the reality, she only is making  impossible her life.



The first time that I saw the movie, I think that was a funny moment. But now, I think that is a great production !! Although you can think that is a superficial movie, y really think that have a social content. In fact, the feminism movements considerer that is a recognition of the women power.

I think that in this movie, we can see  gender problems that live the capitalist society. The movie is a literaly metaphor of the social hierarchy, gender discrimination and symbolic violence. In addition, the production show the SEXUAL DIVERSITY and the VARIETY OF IDENTITIES in a funny story.

I like this movie, because it show the gender problematic by a simple image and story that any girl or boy can to understand. And the contents of the movie can be relevance in the dialy of the girls and boys.



Finally, I like the production because I think that we have to assume our identities, diversity and problematics for create a gender dispute. Is necesary  stop to think that the feminist person is a "masculine woman" or that a feminist woman can`t be female. I think that we are subjects and we learn to be man or woman in a patriarcal society. I am a female woman because the society teach me to be a woman and now, I am feminist female woman and it isn`t bad !!! Please, is hour of take ours bodies and create dispute of ours culture bodies :)



The Pink, the female girls or Regina Georges can be feminist too !!






1 comment:

  1. How you describes it sounds fun, I really don't like so much girl's stories :P but sometimes they makes me laugh xD

    ReplyDelete